***SOLD OUT*** See you next year!
What does Thanksgiving have in common with Zoom meetings? You get to wear a nice shirt up top and sweatpants down below! Ahem, moving on…
What are we cooking up this year?
- Smoked turkey breast with apple cider gravy
- Cranberry sauce with a touch of orange zest
- Sausage cornbread stuffing
- Chipotle honey glazed sweet potatoes
- Roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- Grilled corn on the cob
- Apple cinnamon bread pudding with pumpkin spice caramel sauce
Price: 795 CZK/person
Date: Thursday, November 23
How does it work?
We’re limiting this year’s orders to 100 to make sure that everything is perfect. Place your orders in advance!
- Join us for family dinner at our community table at the heated, covered Manifesto Market Andel. Dinner starts at 6:00pm! Send your reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment on-site by card only, please.
- Order for pickup at Manifesto Andel. Email us at email@example.com with your name and preferred pickup time (11:00-18:00) and we’ll have it ready for you! Orders are packed family style (all turkey in one box, all mashed potatoes in one box, etc…). Payment on-site by card only, please. Food is packed family style in disposable aluminum containers for easy reheating in the oven.
- Order for delivery on Wolt. You’ll be able to send a pre-order for a specific time on the morning of the 23rd. We can’t guarantee that delivery will be activated all day, and it will definitely be turned off during dinner service (approx. 6:00-8:00pm).